Tuesday, May 23, 2006

[Poem] Any Questions?

I was there to learn
And you made damn sure that I did
I remember everything.
What did you learn from me?

You weren’t my only teacher
But it’s you who comes to mind
When I think of all those years
The best ones of my life?

You stole parts of me
Held them out of my reach
I was too small to reclaim them.
Where do you keep them now?

I find the odd stray pieces
But the holes they left are frayed
The edges never match, never seal
Did I fail the test?

Do you still laugh about it
What you did to me?

Do you still get pleasure
From what you stole?

Do you even remember me?
Your unwilling student
You taught me lessons
I’m still trying to forget.

1 Comments:

At 25 May 2006 at 22:18 , Blogger Pooky said...

Yup. Wish I had something a bit more vicious I could do to them than write poems :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home